Most of the people in the entire world use Android devices. Each one of them has installed hundreds of apps on their mobile devices, but unfortunately, they don’t have control over the apps. Most of the apps installed by people may annoy them by displaying a lot of in-app purchases. If you are frustrated from all these things and want to turn your device into a super mobile phone, then you do so using the Lucky Patcher Apk for Android. Lucky Patcher Apk for Android is a free App that will allow you to download Paid apps from the Play store as well as to unlock the in-app purchases. So, let’s have a detailed discussion on how Lucky Patcher Apk for Android can help you to get rid of these in-app purchases.
Lucky Patcher is one of the best hacking apps which allows you to customize and control your device as per your own preferences. It gives you complete control over the apps and games which you’ve installed on your device.
You can either remove the ads shown in the apps or unlock the in-app purchases to purchase premium app items for free. All you need to have is just a rooted device and then you would be able to unlock the premium features of all the apps and games installed on your device.
There are hundreds of features which the Lucky Patcher app provides you, but we have shared the most common ones here as follows:
Online Advertisements are one of the most annoying things which may annoy you while doing an important task. If you don’t want to see ads in the apps and games you use, then you should definitely download Lucky Patcher which will allow you to remove these ads.
Most of the apps and games ask unnecessary permissions which aren’t even relevant to the particular app or game. Using the Lucky Patcher, you can control the permissions of each and every single app installed on your device.
The Luckypatcher app allows you to unlock the in-app purchases shown by any app installed on your device. By unlocking them, you will be able to unlock various premium items and features.
In some cases, when we install apps from a third party source, we might have got a License verification. If you’ve also faced this kind of issue, then you should definitely install the Lucky Patcher Apk for Android which allows you to unlock License verifications.
Lucky patcher also allows you to convert some specific apps into system apps which will move these apps to the root of your device and you won’t be able to delete them in the near future.
There are hundreds of custom patches that you’ll get when you will install the Lucky Patcher Apk for Android on your device.
There are several permissions and requirements which you need to fulfill so that the Lucky Patcher can operate efficiently on your device. Let’s have a look at those permissions and requirements as follows:
- Allow it to draw over other apps
- Allow it to read the content stored on your SD card.
- Give this app your Location access.
- Allow it to either delete or modify content stored on your SD card.
- Requires a Rooted device.
- The minimum Android version should be 2.3.3 Gingerbread.
- Needs at least 4 GB RAM to operate efficiently.
- Almost 10 GB of free space is required.
- Go to the Settings>Security & Privacy options.
- Enable the Unknown Sources from there.
- Now, Download Lucky Patcher for Android on your device.
- Once it’s downloaded, then click on it and it will ask you for installation.
- Now, you might get a notification asking for permission.
- Just select the “Allow from this Source” option.
- You’ll see an option to install it on your device.
- Click on the Install button and let it install on your device.
- When you see a notification saying “Blocked by Play Protect“, then tap on the Down Arrow icon.
- Now, select “Install Anyway” and the Lucky Patcher will be installed on your device.
Many people have reported this issue, so we’ve decided to post some quick fixes which can help you to download and install this app on your device.
- Go to the Google Play store.
- Open the Side menu and tap on the Play Protect option.
- This will open various options in front of you.
- Navigate to the “Scan devices for Security threats” and disable it.
- Now, you’ll see a notification stating some warnings.
- All you have to do is just click OK and it’s done.
- Try installing the Lucky Patcher Apk on your device again.
It’s quite easier to unlock the in-app purchases using the Lucky Patcher Apk for Android. So, let’s have a look at how you can unlock in-app purchases using the Lucky Patcher Apk as follows:
- Launch the Lucky Patcher on your device.
- Select Patch to Android from the available options.
- On the next screen, select and enable every patch and tap on the Apply option.
- Wait for a few seconds until your device restarts.
- Now, keep the Lucky Patcher device in the background.
- Open the app in which you want to do in-app purchases.
- Navigate to the Shopping screen there and click on the items you wish to purchase.
- Once you’ll click the buy option, you’ll see a Lucky Patcher’s notification on your screen.
- All you have to do is just press “Yes” and you are done.
Lucky Patcher Apk for Android is a great application that you can use to unlock in-app purchases. I hope this guide will help you to do so. If you found this guide useful, then share it with your friends to let them know about this amazing app. Also, if you have any doubts, then feel free to leave a comment in the comment section below.
At last, thank you all the readers and visitors for visiting this website. Please keep visiting here for updates.